Canada & US over $60
Sign up to receive our special deals
All international customs and VAT fees that occur when the product arrives to customer's country are the responsibility of the customer All shipping addresses must be in English. Please ensure your address is correct if order is returned to sender you are responsible for any charges that occur. To ensure that your package is properly delivered and you receive shipment within the time frame we advertise, please make sure your address is fully entered and correct. Use correct abbreviations and have spaces inserted properly, we do not take responsibility for the incorrect information. If the package is returned non-deliverable we will issue a store credit for the net price of your item(s) minus the shipping charge. Shipping fees are non-refundable. If you refuse any shipments from MAIGA Shea Butter, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from any credit issued.
Any different or additional terms set forth in customer purchase orders or similar communications are objected to and shall not be binding on MAIGA Shea Butter unless a separate purchase agreement has been signed by an authorized representative of MAIGA Shea Butter. By placing an order for products from MAIGA Shea Butter, or by accepting delivery of the products described on the applicable packing slip, bill of lading and/or invoice received with the products, you, the customer, agree to be bound by and accept these terms of sale. MAIGA Shea Butter may change or modify these Terms of Sale from time to time at its sole discretion.
MAIGA Shea Butter strives for 100% Customer Satisfaction.
1. We will not accept any return’s as raw material products may not be returned because once shipped we can no longer guarantee the purity of the products for our customers.
2. Original and return shipping charges are not refundable. In addition, should a shipment be refused by the recipient or returned as undeliverable, any return shipping charges assessed by the courier will be charged to (you) the customer.
3. Our orders are processed promptly. Cancelled order’s which have not yet been packaged for shipment will be charged a $5.00 cancellation fee. Order’s which have already been packaged for shipment will be charged a 20% restocking fee. The actual amount of time will vary depending upon the season, but in most cases the order will have undergone processing in less than three hours.
4. If you believe you have received an incorrect item please contact MAIGA Shea Butter at [email protected].
1. We do our best to offer the highest quality ingredients available. We cannot guarantee that any ingredient will be consistent in appearance, color or typical odor from one batch to another, as this may be within the manufactured product.
2. The liability of MAIGA Shea Butter is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss. MAIGA Shea Butter shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
3. The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.